proof that UFO's exist

If anyone were to ask me whether I believe in UFO's, I would reply, "It depends what you mean by 'believe in'.

If 'believe in' means 'worship', then no--I don't worship UFO's. And no, I don't have to be in a UFO to believe in UFO's or anything else for that matter.

However, I do believe that some objects fly,and that some of those flying objects are unidentified. It is incontrovertible, undeniable and indubitable that some people have seen flying objects that continue to be unidentified until they are identified, or not as the case may be.

If you were to ask me whether I believe in God, I would reply, "It depends what you mean by 'believe in'.

I don't worship God (God doesn't request or require my worship), nor do I have to be inside God to believe in God or anything else for that matter. However, I do believe that God... (but that is for another day, another post, watch this space).

Copyright © S R Schwarz 2007. All rights reserved.

HOME of mumbo jumbo